As one of the most popular smartphone brands in Indonesia today, you can easily find Infinix service centers in different places. As we know, Infinix is one of today’s emerging brands. The number of users continues to grow day by day.
How this Chinese brand presents various high-quality smartphone products at very affordable prices. This is what makes the market grow. Its sales are also increasing sharply in various regions of the country.
Despite always trying to offer consumers the best products, the name of the damage is still there. For those of you who are experiencing this one problem, don’t worry. There are many ways to communicate directly with the Infinix Service Center.
There are many ways to contact a service center, but there is one method that I highly recommend. This method is to use the pickup service. This is an excellent service from Infinix for customers.
What is the Pick-up Me Up Service?
The Pick-up Me Up Service is a service offered to Infinix customers who are more than 30 km from home to the nearest service centre or more than 2 hours away if they are travelling by vehicle. Of course, this service is actually very useful for those who are constrained by this.
The service is integrated with the map and location features of Infinix smartphones. Thus, your location will be detected automatically by the system. If you prove that you have committed data forgery and pretend to live in a remote area just because you want to get service, of course your request will be denied.
So, anyone who wants to contact an Infinix service center using this one method should consider these main requirements first. Due to the large number of Infinix users at the moment, you will of course have to wait patiently as you will need a special queue when ordering this pickup me-up service.
This service is certainly very useful to facilitate the steps to improve the different Infinix products that you have. But, of course, there are conditions that must be met before doing so.
Terms and conditions of use of the pick-up service
By using the Infinix Pick-up Service Center service, you agree to the terms and conditions imposed by the developer. If one of the conditions determined by Customer to be insatiable is not met, this one service will be deemed invalid to Customer.
- The Pick-up Me Service service is only available to those with a guaranteed Infinix product. If the warranty has expired, this service will be disabled.
- To receive this Infinix Service Center service, the product seal to be repaired must be intact. If it is proven that the seal has been damaged, torn, or repaired elsewhere, your right to this service will be deemed lost.
- The LCD and touchscreen of Infinix smartphones are still intact. In the event of partial or damages, the right to receive this one service shall be deemed lost.
- It is necessary to attach a product warranty card when using this service. Not only that, but you also need to attach proof of purchase receipt to the repair package.
- Please attach a photo of the final condition of the product to be sent to the Infinix Service Center. Photos must be emailed to the address provided by Infinix.
- Prepare a box or box to wrap the damaged Infinix unit. Also, make sure that the packaging is done properly so that Infinix products can avoid any kind of collision during the trip to the service center.
- Customers who can use this service are customers who have received a confirmation e-mail from the Infinix Center and have immediately approved the repair. After this stage, the courier will immediately begin to receive your goods.
If you use the pick-up service from the Infinix Service Center, please make sure that you meet these requirements. If there is only one condition that does not meet, of course the procedure for requesting the desired repair will never be approved.
Unrecoverable Pro Duk condition with pick-up me-up service feature
As mentioned earlier, there are several types of products that cannot be repaired at the service center through a pick-me-up service program or other service program. This condition should be avoided so that you can receive a warranty and repair warranty until the product is complete. Let’s say there are some causes here:
- The warranty period of the purchased Infinix product has expired. If you miss the warranty period, Infinix will not be liable for any damages of any kind experienced by you.
- The damage you experience is caused by factors of human error. So, it does not come from damage to the machine or the part of the Infinix smartphone itself.
- Your Infinix phone has been repaired elsewhere before being repaired by Infinix.
- Damage caused by natural disasters.
However, for those who have products with the above criteria, you can still receive Infinix Service Center services. However, service costs will be borne after the repair process is carried out.
How to Get PIck Mee-Up Service Infinix
This needs to be understood, there are several steps you need to take to get this Pick Me Up service. The service is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The confirmation time required to receive news from the central Infinity Service Center is 1×24 hours. Follow these steps to get the best service with this service:
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org address
- Write the subject line of the email as follows: Pick Me Up Service Infinix – (Your Town)
- Enter the following data in the email you send:
3.1 Full name
3.2 Full address
3.3 No HP
3.4 Residential cities/counties
3.5 Your local postal code
3.6 Product pick-up time
3.7 Types of Infinity Smartphones You Have
3.8 IMEI number of Infinix products (15 digits)
3.9 Product Colors
3.10 Types of Product Problems
3.11 Send photos of the status of your mobile phone and other equipment
If these data are met. Infinix will reply you immediately within 1×24 hours. The Infinix courier will then receive the damaged product and take it back to the service center for repair.
If you would like to inquire about the repair process or other information related to the pick-up service you have taken, please visit the official website of www.carlcare.com or visit the official Infinix Service Center at 0 81807921583 Call the number and send an email to email@example.com.